How to Compile a CV
You should think of your CV/resume as a tool that gives the reader a reason to see you for interview. It must work as an advertisement for you and your skills. Click the links below for CV templates:
CV Template 1
CV Template 2
- Keep your CV brief – up to four pages is best
- Use plain English - short words and sentences
- Tell the truth
- Use positive language
- Make sure there are no major gaps in your history
- Avoid jargon
- Check spelling, dates, formatting, grammar, etc. - it is vital that your resume is neat and accurate
- Always send a covering letter with your resume.
Remember - it's a selling document, so sell yourself!